Please join us in welcoming Miss Taylor and Miss Britney. Both of them join us with a wide variety of gymnastics background including USAG Junior Olympics teams, Tramp and Tumble, Diving, and Competitive Cheer! They will be a wonderful addition to your children’s instruction!
- Please keep long hair tied back, so it doesn’t obstruct the gymnast.
- No jewelry or gum during class please. Both of these are dangers to our athletes.
- Only water in the gym. Please keep Powerade, and other drinks in the lobby.
- Please refrain from sitting on the counter in the lobby. It is not reinforced enough to withstand weight greater than a few purses, books, laptops, etc.
- In the event of bad weather, we cancel daytime classes when Kenowa Hills is cancelled. We will post all other cancellations on WZZM.
Finally, we are ready to start our yoga classes. Our first class will be offered Tuesday evenings beginning in March. Please check at the desk for exact times or email email@example.com. It will be a drop in class $5 per class. We are looking to expand based on need so if you need a different night let us know!
Our Rad Friends program for athletes with special needs is expanding! What started with one very exuberant little girl has quickly grown. Thanks to the addition of new staff we have been able to expand the number of students in the class. We are also looking to add to and expand the program to include physical therapy!! Very exciting stuff is happening, can’t wait to tell you what we have been able to come up with….stay tuned!
As you look in the gym, you may notice a set of shiny new red bars. We are very excited to be able to add to your training tools and create new stations and learning opportunities for all of our students.